Ok, you read the Ultimate Guide To Dominican Republic Resident.
Below is Dominican Republic Temporary Residency document list. Be sure to check out which types of residency to apply for.
You are ready to start. And, eager to get it done.
I’ve got a detailed list of documents ready for you.
Familiarize yourself with it.
Dominican Republic Temporary Residency Document List
- Temporary Residency Visa Application Form – (Spanish Form — English Form)
- Visa Application Letter – Must contain the applicant’s name, nationality, place of residence and occupation and applicant’s reason(s) for seeking residency.
- Certificate of Good Conduct – From the police or RCMP (Canada) with fingerprints (Adults only)
- Marriage Certificate – if you’re coming with your spouse.
- Medical Health Certificate – Letter signed from your Doctor, indicating no transferable diseases, do not suffer from any infectious or contagious diseases and have general good health.
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Letter – Showing your account is in good standing.
- Frontal Photos – Dimensions: 2 x 2 on a white background; no jewelry or accessories of any kind, with ears clearly visible.
- Passport – Valid for a minimum of eighteen (18) month.
Watch Out For...
Police Report can take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. Make sure you do this one first and save loads of time.
Check out the additional documents you need based on the Type of Residency you are applying for.
You have the list.
Take the plunge. Pick up the phone and call your local Embassy.
You’ve got to watch though!
They are… well let’s just say NOT very enthusiastic in getting back to you. So keep calling.
Patience is a virtue, be prepared you will need a lot throughout the entire process.
Once you have them on the hook.
- Inform them that you are applying for temporary residency
- Double check the required documents
- Find out the costs of translation, legalization and application process
- Confirm payment method
Ok, now is the time.
Go out there and gather all those documents.